Friday 4 January 2013

To Break the Ice...

So I was on the bus with a lovely friend the other day and we were discussing how necessary it was to get our eyelashes done prior to the upcoming festivities when I thought, "It's about time we tried somewhere new."


We were always getting them done at the same place, but they were so hit and miss from application to application. We didn't know where to start! There were so many salons in Portsmouth offering eyelash extensions but who was doing a decent service for a similar price to what we had already been paying?

I just wished I could have gone home, hopped on the computer and typed into a search engine somewhere so a magical list of salons and prices and reviews would appear....

So that's kind of what I intend to do. I want to try out treatments all over Portsmouth and share my experiences of what's good, what's cheap and what's close in Pompey as well some makeup, hair and skin care reviews from a self-confessed addict!

I hope it's a good idea!

Also a big thank you to the amazing Roberta from Curxes who is responsible for graphic. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment